Ayoola Efunkoya

Will this book wreally deliver on its promise of a four-hour work week?

To answer questions about The 4-Hour Workweek, please sign up.
Justin Tapp Not unless you are selling a product that is easy to outsource the manufacturing, order processing, shipping, and customer service of the product. He has done it with fitness pills, and gives tips on how you can do similar with t-shirts and other goods. Less applicable if you're an independent contractor or in the service sector, or if your item is custom-made and quality is important. There are some tips for making your day more productive that are worth heeding-- like not checking your email and never having meetings. But Ferriss admits on his podcast that he doesn't actually work a 4-hour workweek, some weeks are 40-60 hours. It's just that he gets more out of them than most people.
Maco It tries to, but in my case it didn't work. I wished the author spent more time writing on the steps, and less time trying to sell the idea.

If you're the average Joe, it will fall short of giving you details and steps as to actually how to do it.
Its written almost as for someone who already enjoys the benefits of a 4 hour workweek.
It will set you in the right direction though, and help you avoid some common pitfalls
Pedro The book is like a good map. It provides you a basic idea of which directions are possible and likely to move to, but the walk you have to do by your own.
You did a great choice by choosing this one and those of Jack and Susan.

Best Regards,

Pedro
Ayoola Efunkoya Thank you Kim, Maco, Justin and everyone else who plans to respond to my question. I have put down the book to read Winning by Jack and Susan Welsh but will return to it soon.
Kim DeGeer I don't know, but I just ordered it. I'll get back to you.
Image for The 4-Hour Workweek
by Timothy Ferriss (Goodreads Author)