I've read the beginning of this manga and I really enjoyed it, upon researching the series I discovered that there are different series', should I read all of the Alice in the Country of mangas or just one series? I really wanted her to end up with Peter! It seems weird to have alternate romances and the Country of Joker seems to be a bit different to the other series' from what I can guess?

Chelsea It's up to you if you read them all. If you are really enjoying the series so far you might find the other books fun as well. My personal approach was to read various books from the Country of Hearts before moving on to the books from Clover and then books from Joker although I did skip around a bit.
Image for Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 01