Serhat Ozcoban

So I've had this book on pre-order for a while now, and today I got it delivered! Which is kind of strange since the official book release is on August 26th, not that I'm complaining hehe. So do any of you guys already have the book in your possession? If so, have you started reading it?

To answer questions about The Revenge of Seven, please sign up.
Justinb yes and it is good
Clutch For all those 4/6 shippers and Sarah haters embrace yourself cuz u will be dissapointed.
Sarah I got it on the day it came out finished reading it, it was amazing. I'm not giving any spoilers :D but so many bombshells get dropped on you in this book. It's so amazing !!!!
Kush I preordered it and now they say it is coming tomorrow! SO upset! Please NO ONE SPOIL ME!!! OR ELSE.....
Hollie I found it in a bookshop yesterday, and I've already finished! I was pretty shocked by the way things turned out with the place that I'm not going to name so I don't spoil people, and I'm a bit annoyed that it looks like they're not going to do something I thought they were.
Liesy Nelissen I did pre-order it as well, and I got it yesterday allready too. And I don't even live in an English country, so I was really surprised. I won't tell what happened, but I can tell you that it is as amazing as the others and I allready read it out. As all the Lorien-books, this one is one that is very very difficult to lay aside.. I just had to keep reading. Some shoking things in it though, from the very beginning I was just flabbergasted about some things.
Dangerscoming no we haven't, don't spoil anything!!! I can't wait till the book comes out.
Image for The Revenge of Seven