Nikita
Nikita asked:

What do you think the cover is going to be? I hope for Sydney and Alicia.

To answer questions about The Ruby Circle, please sign up.
Andria Henry Alicia is the witch that was putting all those girls in comas and sucking the power out of them,...who we all thought was supposed to be ms tewilligers sister and ended up being the girl who worked at the hotel. shes a big part in the indigo spell.
Lauryn I thought Alicia was dead. *shrugs* lol
Jo Young I hope for Jill, I think she should be on the cover because she is a major character, but I also want Sydney and Adrian :)
Janelle May I ask who is Alicia?
April Who is Alicia?
Sarah Jo. Sydney and Alicia would be super hardcore! We've had Adrian on three out of six book covers (and I'm not complaining). I just feel that something as bad ass as this book should be given something that will truly stand out from the rest of the lot. (: Counting down until February is going to be rough but my excitement is through the roof!
Avephoenix Sydney and Alicia? Do you mean Sydney and Adrian?
Image for The Ruby Circle
by Richelle Mead (Goodreads Author)