Agatha
Agatha asked:

Are there any news about the release date?

To answer questions about King, please sign up.
Lisa Expected publication: June 15th 2015
K What is even more infuriating is the fact that you made everyone wait over a year then you change the book into a 2 part series. Really? You have lost me as a possible reader. Not impressed and for the future I would suggest releasing details re: your future books when you actually have the book written.
Elfina Renee Congratulations in having your baby, pray all went well and you are doing fine. Not to sound impatient or unsympathetic, but do you have a release date in mind for the book? I know life gets in the way and priorities changes, you listed several below. So I was wondering where we were at? Thanks for your time
mms Nope, as usual!
Sally It is slated for release onJune 15th and will be up for preorder before that. Hope that helps :)
100sweet Tomorrow is the last day of April. I'm going to make a bold prediction that the book will not be released this month. Does anyone know what is going on? Should I just give up?
Image for King
by T.M. Frazier (Goodreads Author)