Haresh
Haresh asked:

This book will definitely stand out from all other children books, most of the authors have shifted from below 10 age group to teen fantasy based and there is a little vacuum of quality and simple books for kids below 10. I hope we will see more books like this or may be series of books with basic and simple content yet with good quality of education for kids.

Alice Chen I didn't know there had been a shift away from children's books age 10 and younger! But I guess with such break out popularity with the Hunger Games, Twilight, and Divergent Series (to name a few), I guess this must be! I am glad to accept the challenge to add good content for the younger set. I have more books in Centipede Dragon to come, and, a science-orientated book, planned in future. I just need to get crackin'. Thanks Haresh.
Image for Centipede Dragon A Benevolent Creature
by Alice Y. Chen (Goodreads Author)