Clarisse Grey
Clarisse Grey asked:

If you have to choose between having: A) your mom marrying Hank Or B)dancing with Dante Or C) go on a date with Chauncey Which will you choose?

To answer questions about Finale, please sign up.
juh I'D DANCE WITH DANTE AND STEP ON HIS FEET ON PURPOSE THE WHOLE TIME
Monica I choose B
because then I could get close to him to kill him
XD sorry not sorry
YOA Straight up B always would say BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Fatma probably dance with Dante
Julia The lesser of two evils is dancing with Dante, without becoming a family with nephil's world crazy master.
Antelope hmm...I would've choosen B.
Cuz then I get money and can buy/use them on what i want...
aaand eventually the guy would die leaving even more money behind perhaps?
lol sorry... x)
Athena Milbert Dance with Dante, I guess.
Ari Augustine I'd have my mom marry Hank. I mean, the living with a monster under my roof would suck but, the platinum cards would be nice and I could pretend to be a total airhead like Marcie, so. And mostly because he eventually dies and wouldn't be my problem any more. I wouldn't dance with Dante because he'd probably try to force devil craft onto me and Chaucey would pretty much force me to have to kill myself to escape him.
Indonesia i think i'd rather marry hank i mean he is rich you could like buy everything and get whatever you want!
Gabriella Pascoe I love this book and the rest of the Hush Hush series
Jehan id dance with Dante and technically vee and nora went on a date with chauncey and elliot in book 1
Image for Finale
by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)