Clarisse Grey
Clarisse Grey asked:

If you have to choose between having: A) your mom marrying Hank Or B)dancing with Dante Or C) go on a date with Chauncey Which will you choose?

To answer questions about Finale, please sign up.
zin ☽ I'D DANCE WITH DANTE AND STEP ON HIS FEET ON PURPOSE THE WHOLE TIME
Monica I choose B
because then I could get close to him to kill him
XD sorry not sorry
YOA Straight up B always would say BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Fatma probably dance with Dante
Julia The lesser of two evils is dancing with Dante, without becoming a family with nephil's world crazy master.
Antelope hmm...I would've choosen B.
Cuz then I get money and can buy/use them on what i want...
aaand eventually the guy would die leaving even more money behind perhaps?
lol sorry... x)
Athena Milbert Dance with Dante, I guess.
Ari Augustine I'd have my mom marry Hank. I mean, the living with a monster under my roof would suck but, the platinum cards would be nice and I could pretend to be a total airhead like Marcie, so. And mostly because he eventually dies and wouldn't be my problem any more. I wouldn't dance with Dante because he'd probably try to force devil craft onto me and Chaucey would pretty much force me to have to kill myself to escape him.
Indonesia i think i'd rather marry hank i mean he is rich you could like buy everything and get whatever you want!
Gabriella Pascoe I love this book and the rest of the Hush Hush series
Jehan id dance with Dante and technically vee and nora went on a date with chauncey and elliot in book 1
Image for Finale
by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)