Goodreads asked Caroline Misner:

Caroline Misner This may sound infuriating to a lot of other writers out there, but I don't get writer's block. I have the opposite problem. I have so many ideas and stories inside of me, I wish I had more time to write. But the grind of day to day life gets in the way and some days I can only get in a few hours of writing if I'm lucky. On the rare occasions when I do get stuck on a word or a plot point, I go for a brisk walk or a bike ride with my earphones on, listening to my favorite songs. I find the exercise clears my mind and the music helps me form plots and develop characters, almost like a soundtrack to the story I'm working on.
I like to heed the advice of my mentor Michael Crawley who sadly passed away last winter. He told me that a surgeon doesn't go into surgery claiming he can't operate on a patient because he's just not "feeling it". He rolls up his sleeves and gets to work and a writer is no different. Writing is a skill honed from years of practice. Writer's block is just another word for self doubt, a writer's worst enemy and I refuse to succumb to it.