EmmaJade0205
EmmaJade0205 asked:

Is it wrong that I absolutely HATE Maura and want her to die so much? Am I wrong? For that burning hatred? Because even though she was a book character, I hate her like a real person and I swear, if I met her irl (in real life), she would SOOOOOOO totally get punched in the face. MULTIPLE TIMES.

To answer questions about Star Cursed, please sign up.
Yummy04nerd I hate what she did to Cate. I loved Finn
Ruby No, not at all!
And if I met her irl, and you were there, I would back you up!
(Not to mention throw a couple of punches myself)
Amina Landjerit You're not the only one. I liked her at first but then she just got childish and duh! I know what you feel.
Katie I just finished Star Cursed- I'm just so mad. I was supposed to clean my house tonight but I can't even function. I love Finn. All this to say- girl, I'd throw in a few punches too. The next book (I ordered it on amazon) cannot get here fast enough.
Briny As someone who read the third book I would advise you to be careful what you wish for
Maëlin yeah same but she get better in the third book
Image for Star Cursed
by Jessica Spotswood (Goodreads Author)