SincerelyMC
SincerelyMC asked:

Has anybody read an ARC of "The Infinite Sea"? Anybody got any theories? My prediction: Evan might be inside a new body, or might even have to go inside of Cassie in his alien form to live. My couples prediction: From what I've read, (I've read the first 11 chapters, just look up a sample) I think Ringer might like Ben. I ship Cassie and Ben though, so I 'm not sure how I feel about that.

To answer questions about The Infinite Sea, please sign up.
Angela
Jj101jj So I read this book..... You want the spoilers??? *Hint* Evan is almost certainly dead at the end of The Infinite Sea.... It sucks....
Annie the ship is definitely benxringer, cassiexevan, i will not take it any other way, lol
also in a little snippet that was released, it states that Ben says Ringer's name "like a prayer" which seems like he likes her
Diana That idea about Evan does sound pretty cool and I have never though of that! I was also predicting that maybe the big surprise about Evan could be that he has gone Peeta on Cassie. What I mean is that maybe he got brainwashed or something to not remember Cassie at all. I don't think it's possible really, but it'd definitely be more suspenseful.
Daryl Well, I like the idea of Evan is still alive or in a new body. He does not give an ARC for this book because (if I read his comment in a website) he wants to surprise us.
Tiffany Johnson How did you find the first 11 chapters? I've Googled it and found nothing.
Saania Zee Jamal ϟ Ooh, I never considered the possibility of Evan entering Cassie's body; that would be pretty cool if it actually happens but I'm not quite sure how the author could pull that off without us already suspecting it at some point. Ringer and Ben definitely have a connection going on, but I'm desperately hoping a love triangle of sorts doesn't ensue.

I have a feeling Rick might even lead us to think that Evan really is gone for good before BAM he makes his surprise appearance later in the third book when we've given up all hope.
Image for The Infinite Sea