Naomi Marie
Naomi Marie asked:

I am a young reader,and I can relate to these books I finished a child call it in one day because it was so interesting stay strong I trie to forget the memories

To answer questions about The Lost Boy, please sign up.
Jen Same,I can relate to A CHILD CALLED "IT" my abuse wasn't as severe but it was still bad. If it wasn't for my grandparents then more than likely I wouldn't be alive today so I thank them so more that I can't even explain how much I thank them for saving me from my abusive home.The abuse that I have went thru has effected me in my school life,social life and home life..Some of the effects are positive and some are negative.I struggle with depression because of it for one I have been struggling with depression for about 4 years but im working thru it and I have friends to help me as well.But after I read this book I knew that anything is possible That book is a very inspirational story and I'm very glad that he decided to share it with the world I'm currently readng the second book THE LOST BOY and I'm on page 80 I have never read a book as interesting as this.
Image for The Lost Boy
by Dave Pelzer (Goodreads Author)