Jay Clark
Jay Clark asked:

Of the three main characters, Roman, Xavier and Tam, which was most challenging to create and which was easiest? And do you have a favorite among them?

To answer questions about Laser Visions, please sign up.
Kaje Harper Roman was actually the easiest. The story came to me from his POV, trapped and lost as he was. Xavier was perhaps the hardest, trying to balance his smarts with the actions he would take, his relationship with his sister, and his attraction to Roman that I didn't want to make too instalovey.

And although I love them all, I have a sneaking fondness for Tam. If I ever write a sequel, I'll have to find someone for her. Maybe two someones. I bet she could handle two...
Jay Clark I love the characters and their unique story. What the chances that sequel you mentioned will eventually be written?
Image for Laser Visions
by Kaje Harper (Goodreads Author)