Erin
Erin asked:

So I'm hooked on the Fae Chonicals and want to know when Seducing Destiny will be out. The only info I could find was 2014. What the. It is 2014 sooo. I feel like a junkie in need of a fix. When is Seducing Destiny being released?

To answer questions about Seducing Destiny, please sign up.
Sebastian latest fb update says this month (December).

"Announcement.....I am trying to get Seduced out this month, my life has been very hectic, but I'm hoping that me and my badass team can get it out! Everyone send Gina some props, she's working hard on edits as I write....and then it's off to the editors...wish us luck!" (fb 8.12)
Yasmin I totally feel you there, I am itching for the 4th installment. I had read in a couple of blogs that the 4th book would be out summer of 2014, and of course summer is almost over and still no book.

I even emailed Amelia Hutchins asking her, and all she said was it will be out soon. UGH! So again, the feeling is mutual, I need my F I X!!!!!!!!
Maya As far as I know the release will be in early fall.
Alexandria November is the current release time-ish
Nicole Mccellon She posted on her FB not too long ago that she had been dealing with personal issues (which had outlined and it was hit after hit) and that she was finishing up a book for her other series (or had finished and it was on its way to get published) and that Seducing Destiny is set to release sometime this fall :)
Image for Seducing Destiny
by Amelia Hutchins (Goodreads Author)