Caitlin
Caitlin asked:

i read this "book" in one sitting. 210 pages is a little short to be called a book in my opinion. Also they only echoed ideas from the past books,and very little original material was introduced. wishing i hadnt paid full price for this :(

To answer questions about Think Like a Freak, please sign up.
C. Sanders @Caitlin - the basic message in the book is to ultimately re-map your thinking, being more exploratory/open-minded if you will. That said, you comment is representative of a closed mind. Maybe try NOT reading 210 pages in one sitting which IS representative of the book's message.
Gabi Your comment about unoriginal content is valid but you can't say it's not a book. I mean, children's books are much shorter than 210 pages, and yet they are still books. If the content was good in your opinion, the length would not matter. By the way, I believe the book teaches about logical thinking.
Image for Think Like a Freak