Lynda Schwalm
Lynda Schwalm asked:

I'm just about to buy The Silent Wife on my Kobo. Is it recommended?

To answer questions about The Silent Wife, please sign up.
Berry It is well written but I found it a disturbing book full of flawed characters. I could not put it down but would not recommend it to my friends. The only character I really liked was the dog!
Oly NO. Save your $
Leslie Yes , a must read!
Sandra I found this book to be a good read..I really liked it...like Gone Girl it has a twist at the end of this love and betrayal story...Characters very well defined....hard to put down.. Sandra
Kay Athanasi dont buy it ..... a real let down....
ashley c It's a fast read, and the writing is very subtle, not flat, to me. I found it very interesting from a psychological point of view and I could relate to both of the characters well.
La Dama I'm reading it now (in Italian). I think it's a good book.
Denise See my comments. It is ok. No Gone Girl and I found the writing to be flat, but it isn't bad...
Image for The Silent Wife