Shelley
Shelley asked:

Anyone else wonder why Tracy didn't just kick Jed out of her life? I mean, seriously...a couple of different times in the book it talked about how she had packed up her things to get away from him and I'm thinking wait...it's YOUR house Tracy. Presumably it's YOUR name on the mortgage/lease. So what the eff? Kick his butt out and move on.

To answer questions about Dune Road, please sign up.
Lisa Yes you are right. She was insecure I guess. And that was hard to believe because she was a supposedly a feisty woman that owned a yoga business.
Karen I am about 2/3 of the way through this book and this relationship bothers me. In fact, all of the "secrets" in this book bother me. They seem contrived. Kit and Annabel, Kit and Steve, Tracy and Jed, Charlie and Keith. Just too many undercurrents. I'll finish the book and hope for the best.
Donna
Me The Jed/Tracy relationship and its effects on others was a bit hard to believe.
Image for Dune Road
by Jane Green (Goodreads Author)