Heather Stoodley

Is this really a good book to read? I hear that this new book that the Erin's that are putting out in stores will be good, but most of us are thinking if it'll be another Skyclan's Destiny. But I'm pretty sure it'll be amazing ;).

To answer questions about Bramblestar's Storm, please sign up.
Kris If you are a fan of the Warrior books, this is a not to be missed book to read. It is mostly about Bramblestar and his leadership following the death of Firestar. It also gives the reader a little inside as to what is happening in the other clans following The Great Battle. I found there were a few gapes, but I think the latest novella Dovewing's Silence may explain some questions I had about the loss of her power.

Plunge right in and begin to enjoy this book. I read it in only a few days.
Emmy it is a really good book! Is a great look about how bramblestar becomes leader
Mary Interesting. I actually never thought about it turning out like Skyclan's Destiny. I just bought this but college has loaded so much on me-only my 2nd day!!!-and I have to look longingly at it from afar....the cover underneath it is probably one of my favorites of all time now.
Image for Bramblestar's Storm