Yaz Crowley
Yaz Crowley asked:

Im doing a reveiw of this book for an exam what did everyone think when they looked at the cover of this book and would you compare the cat sithe that helps megan in this book to cheshire cat in alice in wonderland?

To answer questions about The Iron King, please sign up.
Creepypasta & Squirrels I had the same vibe from Grimalkin in that he reminded me of a the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. Funny thing, too, about his name. The word "Grimalkin" means this:

Definition of GRIMALKIN (From Webster's)

"A domestic cat; especially an old female cat."
Mursal When I looked at the cover, i saw bravery through fear in Meghan's eyes. She looked like she knew something other people didn't, but she thought that telling people would be harder than it sounds. And yes, I would compare Grimalkin to the Cheshire cat because they both have the same kind of vibe to throw the reader off on the question if they really care about helping or not.
Good luck!
Image for The Iron King
by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads Author)