Susan Prudhomme

How many times have you read this book?

To answer questions about Prince Caspian, please sign up.
Susan Prudhomme I think you have me beat, Andromeda, although I don't keep count. It was fun re-reading it this time, because I was reminded of all the ways the movie departed from it. Also because it's a better story than I remembered. I usually go for The Horse and His Boy, or The Magician's Nephew.
Béria 26. I start to read the series when I was 7, and read at least once a year since them.
Tony none at all for some reason

Simon Fletcher I first read the Chronicles of Narnia about 40 years ago and have read at least one of them every year for the past 30.
Nostalgia and a desire to hold onto an element of my childhood keeps me coming back.
Jason Roland This is my second time. I read through all of the Narnia books with our son when he was 9 and now I'm reading them through with our daughter! Wish I had read them all when I was their age. I'd only read The Lion, The Witch & the Wardrobe. That's still my favorite; followed by The Magician's Nephew and The Last Battle.
Jenna Only once, thankfully!
Deborah At least 5 times that I remember, probably more often.
Tayler none at all for some reason
Millie A lot... probably more than ten
Andromeda about seven... :)
Image for Prince Caspian