Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn asked:

Why is this book so confusing? I started reading it and can't figure it out. Is she in the future or on another planet? Is she an alien or what? Is Bruce her brother? I'm just confused is all.

To answer questions about Linked, please sign up.
Sophie Lipset This book is set in the not so distant future. Humans fled Earth for some reason unknown, and settled on different planets. Sekoia, Elissa's home planet is the setting of the book. Bruce is her older brother who went to school at SFI, Sekoia's space force. She resents him because he's one of SFI's prodigies. I don't know if you met Lin yet, but she's just Elissa's twin sister. It is a little confusing at first, but keep reading. I really liked it and now I'm reading the sequel. :)
Image for Linked
by Imogen Howson (Goodreads Author)