Xian Xian
Xian Xian asked Leo X. Robertson:

What is your soundtrack for this book or what music did you listen to while writing this? (If you write with silence, then this question is pointless right?)

Leo X. Robertson Hi Lixian,
Thanks for my first author question!
Biggest inspiration is probably the "pajaro choguy" song mentioned in the book (Pajaro Choguy - Paraguay Purahei is on Youtube) then Buena Vista Social Club, which is not Paraguayan at all, but this book was I guess dedicated to my Paraguayan husband and his family, and we like BVSC.
Finally, for spacey scenes (and as you are a fellow writer, I recommend for writing productivity in general) the soundtrack to the game Machinarium is great! Ambient, non-intrusive and about an hour long, so you can write for as long as you're listening and take a break afterwards.
I'm really interested, as I suppose you are, in music's influence on writing and you'll definitely see more of this in my work- coming soon!
Cheers,
Leo