Alyssa
Alyssa asked:

Would "Outlining Your Novel" be a good guideline for novellas as well?

Carolyn McBride This book covers so much more than outlining, I think writers would find it useful even if they write flash fiction. (Which I do) This book talks about realistic and flawed characters, what makes them tick, beginnings, middles, endings...so much more than just outlining!
Erika Hayes I agree with Mike. This book and the workbook are great tools to help get creative in an outline. It helps to the juices and help one come to a great beginning, middle and conclusion. Addresses many potential issues and helps develop a more meaningful story-- I've used it many of the possible techniques shared on shorts too.
Mike From what I've read of the book so far, it seems very likely. As long as the novella has a storyline...
Image for Outlining Your Novel
by K.M. Weiland (Goodreads Author)