Madi
Madi asked:

What got Demi Lovato to write this book?

To answer questions about Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year, please sign up.
Eleni Charalambous I don't like the answer below, so I thought I would add my own. People who write books like this get fame and money (yes) but that's not necessarily why they do it. Demi is an artist who's been through a lot (and I do mean a LOT) and this book just might help people who are going through the same thing.
Erin Lynn I don't like the first answer, either, so I'll add my two cents.

I've been to a Demi Lovato concert, and she truly cares about her fans. You can see it on her face when she's performing or when she takes the time to explain her life to them. This book is about her journey and her past, and I don't believe that she wrote it just to make more money. I also personally think that writing this was therapeutic for her.

It's not going to help everyone who reads it, but it definitely gives people a better understanding of Demi as a person, and who knows... it just may help a few people. And helping people is what Demi is all about.
Thiago Araujo That's not about money! Before being an artist, she's a human being as anyone else and has her up and downs in life. So this book will be of good help for those who have been to the same problems she had. Even those who had never been through really hard moments in life which have let them down, it's always good to read good words of inspiration, help and overcoming.
Jacek Slay Um, the perspective of (more) money and (more) fame, as in most cases? ;)
Image for Staying Strong