I started to read this and quit, it just got so confusing and tedious. I want to try it again. Did anyone else find this a bit tedious/confusing?

Dmitri Pisarenko I'd recommend you to think about how YOU can build a business along the ideas of the book, while reading it. When you think about how you can apply a particular section of the book in your life, it suddenly becomes exciting.
Maddie I had a hard time reading this book in high school--but now that I'm in college and am ready to be thinking about my realistic business ideas, it was much easier to read. I set little goals, like reading one section per day, and highlighted information that pertained to my experience. This made it a much more fun read! :)
Helena Also found it tedious.
Annie Feng Yeah I'm doing the audiobook version. I zone in and out and find that I don't miss much. It's pretty repetitive and all over the place.
Kan Yilmaz I didn't find it interesting either. Read about 45 minutes and quit.
Stacey A I am in the middle of $100 Startup and its great!! I am doing the audio version so maybe that will help you.
James Jean-Pierre Not sure if you were still looking for an answer.
I think you should give it another try, it does get a bit confusing but as you read on it should fix itself. Don't make the stories in the beginning a big deal and read for the reason you picked up the book.
Image for The $100 Startup
by Chris Guillebeau (Goodreads Author)