Pluto Person
Pluto Person asked:

Not a question at all, but I'm so excited it's coming out in six months rather than a year.

To answer questions about Island of Shipwrecks, please sign up.
Lisa I'm glad you noticed! I've been working hard throughout the course of the series to bring them to you a little faster. Each year I got a little bit farther ahead in my writing, and finally we can put them out every six months. Hope you enjoy!
Sushie SECOND SERIES IS OUT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 3RD BOOK!!! YEEHEEHEE!
JaceBeleren Because of the speed of them coming out and the wait at the library, I'm usually reading 1 book only a month or 2 before the next book comes out.
Ellie I'm so excited as well! My younger cousin was asking me the other day for a good book and I practically shoved this in her face. The last book I did this with, ended with a cliff hanger and next book was coming out a year later. So she was very upset i put her through that. As soon as I told her the plot (she is a very musically gift girl) and included the fact that the books come out every SIX MONTHS, she was in. I got a text from her just a day or so ago saying that she just finished the second and was loving it! Well, she was upset too. But, I mean, how can you not be sad at the end of the second book? No spoilers, but, ouch. Can't wait for next book! =)
Image for Island of Shipwrecks
by Lisa McMann (Goodreads Author)