Hafy
Hafy asked:

Whose story would it be after Thronos and Lanthe? Anyone know?

To answer questions about Dark Skye, please sign up.
Kaye I hope Munro's story! She put an excerpt in MacRieve so I'm guessing that's who is next. I kinda want a story about Fury and Kristoff though. OR NIX.
Amanda MUNRO! We need Hot's book since we already read Hotter's! <3
Olivia Furie and Kristoff <3 although Munro's story is somewhat intriguing :3
Busta Cole is in the middle of finishing the prison storyline and theres still one storyline to be told. Vincente(human guard) and the Succubus, who escaped the prison together and most likely were the ones that stole the escape boat Regin and the gang were trying to reach. I imagine thats the next book.
The Cheerful Book Junkie I NEED to have Nix as a main. I'm baffled as to how this hasn't happened yet, considering how central of a role she played in most of the stories. Plus, I feel like she'd be both the funniest and most complex of the heroines so far if Cole writes the story right.
Image for Dark Skye
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)