Ailsa
Ailsa asked:

Favourite Character?

To answer questions about The Lies of Locke Lamora, please sign up.
verrornic Tavrin Callas!
Hillarious chap. I was enjoyng his constant dying.
Liv Joy Locke... I'm as much a head over heels for him as possible for a fictional character ❤___❤ I'm totally drooling over his genius!! :'D
Matthew Stefan Father Chains, of course!
Marianne Aasen Kind of a weird answer. But the Falconer. But the falconer would be nothing without Locke's witty insults. So its a shared first place.
Nirel
Gigianna Silver Locke was actually my favorite.
Carla
Angel Arturo They were fun characters, I liked young Locke more than old Locke. Young Locke seemed like this very clever fellow who didn't have a stopping point to his schemes and didn't consider the full impact of his plans BUT made them in a clever way and with little resources, while old Locke is more impulsive and got himself out of trouble too easily.

I'd say I liked the Sanza twins more, then father Chains. Their chapters were always so fun to read.
Tom Are the sequels better? Should I keep reading? This should have been called The Luck of Locke Lamora. I was expecting great things from the reviews but, for a caper novel, with a genius thief, there wasn't much genius. Locke pretty much lucked his way through the book. He was hyped as being this unbelievable intellect but he got by through sheer boldness and good fortune. I understand that it's hard to write a caper plot because you have to come up with all these incredibly intricate plans, but that's what the author signed up for. I didn't think he should have called out how brilliant Locke was over and over unless he could back it up. Right now, I think I'm abandoning the series here. There are just so many other great books out there to read, but I'm disappointed because I actually liked this more for it's world building than its caper plot. Lynch teased a lot of depth in the universe that I would like to discover, but I wasn't crazy about the first book and the plotting, in particular. How do the sequels compare? I've read some reviews that say Lynch is stringing the readers along a bit ala Martin or Jordan.
Libuska Lane Locke and Bug. I loved Locke so much as a main character with his wits and his flaws and his moral greyness. And Bug was not only super likeable, but his impulsiveness really complemented the rest of the gang, since the others were all more thinkers or schemers.
Lookyhere
Red Hand Pages The twins, obviously
Feste Locke Lamora. I'm in awe of his criminal prowess. Newest role model.
Cordelia Jean Tannen is an ICON
Liv Locke, just love that weaselly smartass
Adnan Jean tannen m favourite character <3 strong and clever
Anne
Marco Vaca Locke. Amazing guy!
And the Berangias Sisters: commendable effort
Hope Jean Tannen. I love Locke, but he's a difficult one to get along with, and I think Jean is a lot more even-keeled and less of a drama queen. :'D
John Honestly?

Raza.

He just might be my favorite villain of all time. Really, all of the characters were amazing, though; it's hard to choose just one.

Father Chains is #2
Anna Schmutz The Gentleman Bastards all of them together are one. :)
Drew Bug. Gotta love the rambunctious fella.
Carolina Silva Sanza twins. And Berangias sisters. I'm all for duplets.
Mayra Father Chains, Jean Tannen, and Locke!
Justin Hofstetter Chains and the twins, hands down.
Laczkó Balázs Sanza twins. I loved how similar they behave. Like when they say someting in unison.
Cage
Molly Jean and the Sanza twins.
Arun Bug . Especially during arguments of why 'they liked doing it'
Conrad Truchly The Sanza twins are great
Kartikeya Locke and Father Chains.
R4gn4r Father Chains, because everyone needs a role model :)
Image for The Lies of Locke Lamora
by Scott Lynch (Goodreads Author)