Why doesn't the covers match?

To answer questions about Sinner, please sign up.
Megan Thompson Since it's not really the fourth book and also she hasn't written a book in the wolves of mercy falls series. I predict the author Maggie Stiefvater wanted to give the whole series an update. Personally, I don't like the cover or covers, but its whatever.
Mia They made new cover designs for the books, and this one matches those.
Kaysee It actually does match, but since this takes place in California it is instead filled with orange and palm trees. I would still consider this a fourth book to the series even if the focus is no longer Sam and Grace because it is rounding of Cole, who was another oddness to being a wolf.
The Dark Knight What's wrong with diversity brah? Let the covers do them, they let you do you. Everythings beautiful in their own way. Maybe sinner has a beautiful personality. You just cant judge a book by its cover brah and honestly, the cover, to me, is special and beautiful.

I would hit it
Image for Sinner
by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads Author)