Ariel Brown
Ariel Brown asked:

Has anyone on Goodreads read this book yet?

Capt. JD Morgan This is a very good book and I totally recommend it!!! I've read it 2 or 3 times already and own a copy of it... Enthusiastic 3 thumbs up, if I had the extra thumb! =D
Syrah I've read this book multiple times. I own it as a hardcover and I absolutely love it. It actually has to be one of my favorite reads ever.
kazerniel I did twice, and the 2nd time didn't like it nearly as much as the 1st time. See my review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Ariel Brown Me too! Every now and again an extraordinary book appears - this is certainly one of them. My copy is falling apart from being read so much. But each time I read it - I gain new perspectives...
Image for The Red Lion