Andreina Baez
Andreina Baez asked:

I couldnt just let it go! I loved it! The way Ion was just so sweet yet so possessive of her. The way he would sacrifice anything for her. How Mariana couldnt say just say or stay away from him. Cant wait for the others to come! Anything soon ? Pls Ms Knox Hurry!!!!

To answer questions about Promised, please sign up.
Elizabeth Knox Hi there,

I actually have tons more books on the way for ya'll. My next release after Promised will be Tough As Steele, the first book in my billionaire gunrunner series. After that Redemption, the second book in the Skulls Renegade MC will be out. I may be having a surprise release coming out between November and December (cross your fingers that I have it ready in time!) and then Revenge (Skulls Renegade #3) will be my debut into 2018, releasing on New Years Day. :)

I'm hoping to have the second book in The Clans series,"The Trade" on February 4th, 2018. I want to make sure it's absolutely perfect for ya'll.
If you loved Promised, you'll absolutely adore The Trade :)
Image for Promised
by Elizabeth Knox (Goodreads Author)