Heather Kirchhoff
Heather Kirchhoff asked Daelynn Quinn:

When did you realize you wanted to be an author? Did anyone inspire you?

Daelynn Quinn Only a few years ago. I’d always wanted to be an artist growing up, working with paint and canvas. My art later evolved into collage and someone once told me I should try illustrating children’s books. I tried writing and illustrating my own books over the course of a year, but didn’t feel that my writing worked for children. Finally I decided to give novel writing a shot. For years I’d had several stories floating around in my head and now it was my chance to get them down in writing. I’m so glad I did. I never thought I would love it as much as I do!
To be honest, I’m inspired by almost every book I read. Recently it’s been authors of popular dystopian fiction, such as Suzanne Collins, Veronica Roth, James Dashner, and Margaret Atwood.