Helen
Helen asked:

Did Elizabeth leave notes on this book before she died? I am wondering if this is the end of the series she imagined, or Anselm Audley's best guess. I'm very curious about how consistent the tone will be with the previous books. can wait to read it though.

To answer questions about A Matter of Loyalty, please sign up.
Argum Yes to notes, unclear to end she imagined. I saw that it was final on book jacket, but hadn't realized that the author died. According to this blog post, https://anselmaudley.com/2017/01/24/g... it is notes, outlines and couple of draft scenes. Haven't finished yet so not sure how final the series feels at the end of this book or if it was meant to complete as a trilogy, but the simple question you started with is yes. As for tone so far, yes I hadn't actually noticed that the lead author had changed until I set it down about a hundred pages in and saw a second name on the cover.
Image for A Matter of Loyalty
by Anselm Audley (Goodreads Author)