Deanne
Deanne asked Marianne Knightly:

When will Sarah , Carolina & Ethan have their own books and the release date, also will you write the love story of Gabriel & Genevieve ?

Marianne Knightly Hi, Deanne! So sorry for the late response. I just now saw your question on my page.

To answer your question - YES - Sarah, Carolina, and Ethan will have their own books. In fact, Sarah's will be out later this year (no pre-order details yet)! The others will follow in 2018+. I'll also write some more couple-specific books (like I did with Alex & Rebecca's wedding), so you'll get to see more from your favorite characters.

I'd love to write Gabriel and Genevieve's story, but I'm not sure if/when that will happen. There's too much to write and too little time. :)

Thanks so much for your question! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me (whether through here, my website, or social media) if you have more questions.

Thanks for reading!
~Marianne