Luna Martin
Luna Martin asked:

I'd like to know if Claire continues on with her ex-husband. It really annoyed me in the first book, and I can't continue the series if she's going to be so wishy-washy after so many years. Though I know it might make a story interesting, it's not what I really like, thanks.

To answer questions about Through the Grinder, please sign up.
Jessica Zimmer Yes, sadly, he is in this book. Being just as annoying, possessive and creepy as he was before. He's honestly one of the few reasons this series gets on my nerves. I wish the authors would get rid of him already. He treats Claire like he owns her and it brings the books down.
Dorie - Cats&Books :) I'm on board with getting rid of the ex husband although that's pretty hard to do since Claire's daughter, Joy, is part of the series and he is her father and plays an active role in that regard. Not sure if I will continue to listen to these, Claire is actually getting on my nerves a bit :(
Image for Through the Grinder
by Cleo Coyle (Goodreads Author)