Isabel Hernandez milla

Is this even a erotic book? xD

To answer questions about Alice in Zombieland, please sign up.
Mercedes I would be considered a young adult, due to my age, and no I did not find it one bit 'erotic.' To me it was and absolute page turner though, and I could not put it down.
Adele
A. Yes, yes it is. It's not adult level of erotica, but it is. There's a lot of sexual language used in this book. For example, Cole saying to Alice if she didn't do what he asked her to do he would spank her in front of everyone (don't even get me started on how that's abusive behaviour, I know).
LeeAnne It is a Young Adult title, I doubt it is erotic....
Kanta Nobody in this book goes beyond kissing, though Alice's best friend mentions that she has had sex. There is a strong religious undertone and it is repeatedly stated that Alice's virginity is important and she must have a very thorough talk with the man she wants to give it up to.
Lily I felt the 2nd and 3rd books were more erotic
Image for Alice in Zombieland
by Gena Showalter (Goodreads Author)