Jennifer
Jennifer asked:

Does anyone know why William W. Johnstone's horror books are so hard to find and when you do find them they are extremely expensive. I am looking for The Devil's Laughter... I've read the rest of the Devil's Series and would love to read this one. Wouldn't mind reading any of his other horror books if anyone know how to get a hold of them :) Rocking Horse, Toy Cemetery Etc. Thank you!

To answer questions about The Devil's Laughter, please sign up.
Richard K. Wilson They come up quite often on Paperback Swap....and then you dont have to pay for them. Just post a book to trade.
Richard. Here is a link to my horror review channel on Youtube;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XZ...
AreYouIntoHorror. I am rereading all his horror classics. Good luck.
Richard.
Elizabeth If your still interested in reading his horror books you can now find them as Kindle books, because their reprinting his books
D. McCallister I have heard that Johnstone's family will not print the horror books and so they have been out of circulation for a long time. The Devil's Laughter is the only one I have ever read and it's one of my favorite books. However, I recently tried to read Darkly the Thunder, the only other Johnstone horror book I have ever found, and I couldn't stand it and could not finish it. Johnstone threw his political views into the book and found it in poor taste that the evil entity older than time agreed with the author's views of politics.
Image for The Devil's Laughter