Goodreads asked Kendra Leah Fuller:

Kendra Leah Fuller Follow your dream now, do not put it off until you have time or it may never happen. Even if you only have time to write for 30 minutes a day, immerse yourself completely in your writing for that 30 minutes. If you practice consistency, you will be surprised how quickly the words add up to a completed manuscript.

Many aspiring writers ask me if they should have a website even though they have not published a book yet. To this I say, "Absolutely!" Set up a simple website, start blogging and publishing articles. It was an article on my website about Grand Teton National Park that peaked the publisher's interest in my writing. If I had not had my website out there, the opportunity would have gone to someone else. It is never too soon to start attracting readers.