Michelle Barone
Michelle Barone asked Laurell K. Hamilton:

Will we see the birth of Merry's babies in "Shiver of Light" or just the third trimester??? I have to say I am missing Anita and the boys....my husband is missing my moods when I read Anita. I love the relationships, but please give us some Jean Claude goodness. I want to see them get even deeper in their relationship....Please say it is coming soon....

Laurell K. Hamilton The babies make their appearance very early in the book, no more waiting! No spoilers, but I thought Jean-Claude and Anita had some deepening of their relationship in, Affliction. If you mean more on screen time together, that's a slightly different question. :-) I'm currently writing the next Anita Blake novel, but it's due out 2015. Sorry, your husband will have to wait. I may have something out sooner, but not allowed to talk about it until my editor says, I can.