Louise
Louise asked:

Hi :-) I just started listening to this as an audio book - sofar it's been 2 hours of the author explaining how and why he wrote the story as he did, and explaining the history - in the print version - is this integrated in the story as notes or are the simply 2 separate "books"?

To answer questions about HHhH, please sign up.
Danny Borland A more accurate title for the book was HHHH and what Leon was doing the day he wrote this chapter.
I skip most of the Leon diaries, he's a talented writer but went full Gonzo with his own unremarkable existence ( one man's opinion others might like the background information)
Manuel It is the book itself. The author constantly speaks to the reader. At the start that goes on for some chapters. I don't remember it being too long but I've never listened to an audiobook so I don't have parameters of how much time it should take.
Image for HHhH