Carrie Aulenbacher
Carrie Aulenbacher asked Heather D'Agostino:

Glad to find you on here as a fellow author! What types of videos would you urge fellow authors to post? Some of us do not have the capabilities for book trailers like you have! I'd like to utilize the video feature for my own debut novel, but I'm not quite sure how.

Heather D'Agostino I use Windows Movie Maker for my book trailers, then convert them for youtube. There are all types of trailers out there, some are great...some not so much. If you don't have a way to make your own trailer, I would suggest hiring someone to do it for you. There are a lot of blogs that offer services to authors for this reason. My suggestion would be to search those out, view some of their work (you want to make sure you find the right fit for what you're looking for), then ask them for their timeline and price guide. Most are very reasonable, and happy to help. Good Luck!!!