Smith Barney
Smith Barney asked:

I'm concerned. I like Finn.

To answer questions about Angel, please sign up.
Todd Young Yes, he's an extraordinary character, particularly considering he only emerged as I had a second photo of Joel to use for inspiration when I was writing Subject 19, a second photo of the same model, and it occurred to me they could be twins in the story. I often use photos as a starting point, but I knew twins would be problematic in erotica, so I decided to make them two people who looked remarkably similar but were remarkably different.

Since then, he's taken on a life of his own. I think I understand, at least a little, what part of my character he's emerged from. I think all characters express aspects of a writer's personality, as much as I'd like to hide that fact. Stephen King says reading is the closest thing we have to telepathy, to knowing what it's like to be in another's mind, and I don't think it's possible to be lonely when reading.

If you're worried about reading Angel because you're worried if Finn will be okay, then I guess all I can say is that if there were a third book in the sequence, he'd most likely be the hero.

He's a hero to me.

Image for Angel
by Todd Young (Goodreads Author)