Myrna
Myrna asked:

What i am confused about is By reading the christmas novella, I thought it would be between Ty (Lena's partner for the company) & koysta, because Koysta made out with TY and they are both guys... but there's a girl on the cover so maybe it's between Ty's sister & kosyta??? DESCRIPTION PLEASE!!!!

To answer questions about Kostya, please sign up.
Marelba
Tomiko Mitch yes its was Vasya and not Koysta because, Holly is the half-sister of Nikolai, if you read Nikolai Volume 2. you will meet Holly mentioned at the last chapters.
An_toyayahoo.com Koysta is love/lust with Holly..and Vasya is with Ty, their sneak peak was in Christmas novella. I am dying to ready Koysta and Danny story..
Amirah Gabriel Its Vasya and Ty, Koststa and Holly
Kit Tunstall I think it was the bodyguard with Ty, not Kostya. Vatya or something?
Image for Kostya
by Roxie Rivera (Goodreads Author)