Randee Lynn
Randee Lynn asked Rachel Aaron:

Will The Spirit War and Spirit's End ever be made into audiobooks? I purchased the first three books on Audible and they are in my top 5 favorite book series, but due to a disability I can't actually read the books I have to listen to them--and I am dying to finish the rest of the series.

Rachel Aaron I still really hope so. Unfortunately, I have very little control over this. My publisher for Eli, Orbit Books, sold the audio rights for the first three books to Brilliant Audio way back in 2009, but Brilliant hasn't come back for the last two. I'm not sure why, I'm reasonably certain the first three are selling well, but I can't make them spend money, you know?

One of my dreams is to have the money to buy my own audio rights back from Orbit and just hire Luke Daniels to read it myself. Until then, though, there's nothing I can do but wait and hope Brilliant Audio changes their mind.

I'm very sorry about this, by the way. I think the last two books are available through text-to-speech on some ebooks (I know the Kindle edition has this feature). Computer voice isn't anywhere NEAR as great as actual narration, but at least you could finish the story.

Anyway, thank you so much for listening to the first three. I'm so so so glad you enjoyed them. I wish I had a better answer.