Start by marking “Finding Cassie Crazy” as Want to Read:
Finding Cassie Crazy

Jaclyn Moriarty

Finding Cassie Crazy

(Ashbury/Brookfield #2)

Cassie, Em and Lydia are best friends in Year 10 at Ashbury High. Ashbury students claim that all the kids at downtown Brookfield High are drug-dealers and psychopaths.

Their English teacher, encouraging the Adventure of the Scary and the New and the Joy of the Envelope, starts a Pen-Pal Project. The hilarious letters between the girls and three unknown Brookfield boys lead
ebook
Published November 10th 2007 by Macmillan Australia (first published November 30th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Cassie Crazy, please sign up.
A G nope. I had no idea there's was another book. This one can be a little confusing but damn it had me laughing out loud in many parts. Its worth a read.…morenope. I had no idea there's was another book. This one can be a little confusing but damn it had me laughing out loud in many parts. Its worth a read.(less)

Start your review of Finding Cassie Crazy
Ellen
Aug 12, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-2011
In het Nederlands: 3 meiden & de liefde

• Second Helpings (Jessica Darling, #2)
  • The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver  (Ruby Oliver, #3)
  • The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them (Ruby Oliver, #2)
  • The Mediator Bind-Up Collection (The Mediator, #1-4)
  • Girl at Sea
  • Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I Wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #4)
  • The Raging Quiet
  • Something, Maybe
  • Insiders (Insiders, #1)
  • Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3)
  • Die Wilden Hühner (Die Wilden Hühner, #1)
  • You're the One That I Want (Gossip Girl, #6)
  • The Off Season (Dairy Queen, #2)
  • ttfn (Internet Girls, #2)
  • Looking for Alibrandi
  • Prep School Confidential (Prep School Confidential, #1)
  • Tijana na selu
  • Rebel Spirits
Jaclyn Moriarty is an Australian writer of young adult literature.

She studied English at the University of Sydney, and law at Yale University and Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, where she was awarded a PhD.

She is the younger sister of Liane Moriarty. She was previously married to Canadian writer Colin McAdam, and has a son, Charlie. She currently lives in Sydney.

Ashbury/Brookfield (4 books)
  • Feeling Sorry for Celia (Ashbury/Brookfield, #1)
  • The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie (Ashbury/Brookfield, #3)
  • The Ghosts of Ashbury High (Ashbury/Brookfield, #4)

News & Interviews

“I'm screwed up, mixed up, messed around, dive-bombing, crashing and burning.” 46 likes
“I saw your name in lights last night.
It's the middle of the night,
and I can't sleep,
thinking all my trumpeting thoughts,
and I get out of bed,
open the curtains,
and look into the night full of stars,
and you know what I saw?
Your name.
Like the stars joined up and spelled the word for me.
Like a sign.”