Start by marking “Earning Serendipity: 4 Skills for Creating and Sustaining Good Fortune in Your Work” as Want to Read:

For some people, success seems fated or shrouded in mystery. But in Earning Serendipity, Glenn Llopis shows that most positive changes in fortune--in careers or in corporate ventures--are no mystery at all.

We all have control over the path to prosperity. Progression along that path is the result of a rare combination of skills that readers can develop and apply in their

Published May 1st 2009 by Greenleaf Book Group Press

To ask other readers questions about Earning Serendipity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Earning Serendipity

Start your review of Earning Serendipity: 4 Skills for Creating and Sustaining Good Fortune in Your Work
Derek Neighbors
Nov 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This book had been on my list for a while. I am a firm believer in serendipity and find that people who seek opportunity generally find it. The publisher ended up sending me a copy for review. On a recent flight to Portland, OR from Phoenix, AZ I started reading it. I couldn't set it down. I completed the book by the time the plane landed. I had a list of new thoughts and ideas.

This book reaffirms so many things that are core beliefs at Gangplank that it is almost scary. I strongly suggest anyon
Jade Meskill
Mar 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was a great book that codified a lot of my core beliefs. I've been doing many of the things that Glenn identifies here for years. I encourage entrepreneurs, salespeople, and employees alike to all read this and put these practices into daily use.

News & Interviews

“Those that earn serendipity see what others don't, do what others won't and keep pushing when prudence says quit.” 7 likes
“The great difference between the recognized man and the respected man is the difference of head and heart. The recognized man appeals to the head where things are easily forgotten. The respected man captivates the heart. And the heart does not forget.” 6 likes