Start by marking “Mafias Revenge (Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mafias Revenge (Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel, #3)

Mafias Revenge

(Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel #3)

Death and Deceit.

The last thing I remember is an outing gone wrong with lives lost in the name of war and the feeling of death grasping at my soul.

But I fought.

I will not give up and I will seek revenge.

Those who sought to see me slain will suffer my wrath, with five men at my side, we will win.
Then someone close betrays my love.

In dark and trying times, with bro
Published October 10th 2021 by Nighthawk Publishings, LLC (first published September 27th 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Mafias Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mafias Revenge

Start your review of Mafias Revenge (Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel, #3)
Nicole Hale
Sep 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t even tell you how excited for the last book of this series to be here. I absolutely loved book 1 and 2, and I was excited to have Selene and her men back. And Darcy didn’t not take an easy on my heart. Gahhhh so much happens, I was on the edge of my seat. I completely flew through it. This book made me cry, want to throw my kindle, and LOL. It couldn’t of been a better ending for them.
Daisy Sauceda
Nov 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
What could possibly happen now. Well a lot happens. The guys call in Sasha to help. Selene deals with betrayals. The guys seem like they are going to lose their minds. Do they find the traitors? There is a lot of action going on and yes it is violent. So do we find out where the traitor is. We learn that another rival has been wanting to take over but luckily since Sasha showed up, he helps them out.
Now this is interesting, we learn that Sasha has always had a thing for Selene and was always de
JAMIE WHITE
The End! My ❤!

It is finally here! The ending I have been craving. These characters leave a lasting impression and since the first book was released I have been anxiously waiting to see what happens... this book did not disappoint. The action takes off right where book 2 left us so its like diving in the deep end and immediately drowning in anxiety...then anger(on behalf of the characters).. then steamy smoking hot passion.. the finally we get our resolution. I love when a series ends and you fee
Kady Bowers
Oct 25, 2021 rated it it was ok
Charlotte
***I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars***

I can't tell you how excited I was to get my hands on this last book. I can't praise this series up enough. There wasn't one book in it that I didn't like and the last book was one hell of a finale. Jam packed with plot twists and turns, tears, violence but also love and family. It also had plenty of WTH?? moments and lots of steam (Holy Hotness they were good!!). Mafia's Revenge was a cracking way to wrap up this trilogy of books. Just bloody
Corrinne
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a series and what a ending ! Loved this so hard ! Love Selene as always she rocks and kicks ar$e! Th guys.. well what’s not to love ?? This is the ending of the series and wow …Ioved it love all the chaos and murder going around, I loved how it ended and how Dom was there throughout the end and how he made it happen, was brilliant how it all worked out in the end m, I’m sad to see the ending of this series… Hoping there another series where we can hear about the characters from here aga ...more
Lori Stepanek
Oct 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mafia’s Revenge is a RH continuation of Mafia’s Kiss & Mafia’s Embrace and what a ride it has been with Selene and her men.

All of the characters and their actions just grab you; investing you in their story. Selene is such a strong woman - she deserves her revenge and her HEA with her men!
The passion between them is explosive and the sexy times are hot! The betrayal to Selene runs deep. This one has it all…suspense, violence, drama, excitement, betrayal and passion.
This one is a real page turn
Jen
Sep 28, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t wait for this book to be released!!! I was so excited that I did a binge read of books 1 & 2 before reading Mafia’s Revenge. This was a very long awaited book and I am so happy I got to read.

I loved the relationship between all of the guys. How they came together, even though they were all different in their own way, to love and support Selene. Loved.loved.loved their epilogue. Sad it is over.
Megan Dycus
Best. Ending. Ever!
I absolutely love how this series has ended.
I have been obsessed with Godfrey and Frank since day 1!
This book was the perfect ending. If you know me, you know that I love HEAs and well… this definitely has one but for the longest time I was afraid it wouldn’t. Lol. It was suspenseful until the very end. Great Job Darcy!!
Katharine Lancaster
Love Can Kill or Love Can Heal

Don’t say that. Please don’t say those three words unless you truly mean them. They have been given to me before just to have them taken back. The sweetest words became a bitter reality, and when the truth was told, my heart shattered into a million pieces each time. I — I can't do that again.
Melissa
Oct 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This is a fun and fresh take on the mafia genre. Selene is a very cool heroine. She is tough but still feminine. Fierce but uncertain. It was refreshing to have a fmc like her and to have a modern take on organized crime. I enjoy the old school sexist mafia sometimes but this is so much more fun. Plenty of suspense, twists and lots of steam. Good series.
Dawn Milligan
Sep 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is freaking amazing suprised me right at the beginning with a twist I did NOT see coming🙃🤨 what the duck lady!!! It was freaking amazing this has been one wicked ride! This book is not for the faint of heart it's gritty and dirty gunna hit you in ALLLLLL the emotional feels ...more
Galina Sulaiman
Oct 03, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lethal beauty 3

It takes a bunch to shocked in a book and man was I floored by the depth witch her love brutalized her. He got off way, way too easy. What I want to know is what happens to Neal? Did miss it?
Chey Acevedo
Oct 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
love love love

The perfect ending to a perfect series can’t wait toe read your other stories 💋 the shocking betrayal was definitely surprising but I was here for it
Karissa Kirk
Sep 28, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mafia’s Revenge was a bit of a wild ride. We picked up where book two ended and from there, things got crazy for Selene. Things don’t just end with her being shot. They get worse for her after one of her own betrays her. I don’t think I’ve ever read a book with a betrayal that close to the heart so I was a bit shocked. I didn’t really care for the person though so I was glad. I never trusted them to begin with! Following all the chaotic events around Selene, there’s plenty of spice afterwards an ...more

• Watch Me Rise (Emerson U, #2)
  • Three Tricks (Hidden Empire #2)
  • The Secrets We Keep (Maven of Mayhem, #1)
  • Savages (Depraved Sinners, #3)
  • The Sacrifices We Make (Maven of Mayhem, #2)
  • Sever (Savage Falls Sinners MC #4)
  • Killer Beauty (The Chaos Crew, #1)
  • Wrath (Malice Mafia, #2)
  • Empire of Ruin (Dirty Broken Savages, #4)
  • Watch Me Fall (Emerson U, #1)
  • Watch Me Reign (Emerson U, #3)
  • Killer Lies (The Chaos Crew, #2)
  • Dual Nature (Omega Assassin, #1)
  • Unholy Terrors (Scarlett Force, #2)
  • F*ckboy Psychos (Scarlett Force, #1)
  • Five
  • Sacred (Savage Falls Sinners MC #3)
  • Grudge (Malice Mafia, #3)

Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel (3 books)
  • Mafias Kiss (Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel, #1)
  • Mafias Embrace (Lethal Beauty & Smoking Steel, #2)

News & Interviews

Welcome back, once again, to the perennial tradition of summer reading. Thanks to display-technology advances in e-book readers, you can...