Start by marking “The ​Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3)” as Want to Read:
The ​Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3)

The ​Crown of Gilded Bones

(Blood and Ash #3)

She's been the victim and the survivor…

Poppy never dreamed she would find the love she’s found with Prince Casteel. She wants to revel in her happiness but first they must free his brother and find hers. It’s a dangerous mission and one with far-reaching consequences neither dreamed of. Because Poppy is the Chosen, the Blessed. The true ruler of Atlantia. She carries the b
Published April 20th 2021 by Blue Box Press

Start your review of The ​Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3)
jessica
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
well, im now deceased. the vamprys have sucked me dry and ive officially ascended.

please respect my privacy during this difficult time.

P.S. cant wait for you all to join me in the afterlife on the 20th. 🖤

______________________

holy crap. i got an ARC! you have no idea how fast i rushed home to start it - usain bolt could never. lol.

im so sorry for everyone else who has to wait a few more weeks. buuuuut the first three chapters are available as a preview in apple books here !
Marina 🧡🦋
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you see me giving 5 stars to a book that hasn’t released yet. Mind your business. Me & Kieran’s wolven senses smell the excellency 💅🏻
naz
Sep 05, 2020 is currently reading it
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THE COVER AND BLURB ARE INCREDIBLE
...She's been the victim and the survivor
The enemy and the warrior
A lover and heartmate
And now she will become queen...

i'm so ready for casteel to call poppy "my queen", my soul will melt every. single. time.

update 6/09/20:

it's the way i already know this is going to be the best book of 2021. AND THAT'S ON POPPYCAS SUPREMACY🍈🍈

✨✨✨✨ manifesting poppycas to recreate a scene from the diary of miss willa colyns ✨✨✨✨
Nina
Shelves: unreleased
QUEEN POPPY WORLDWIDE DOMINATION!!!
Ashlee » Library In The Country
WELL. If that wasn’t an EPIC ending, I don’t know what is. 🤭😵🔥

Also, as requested, thank you JLA for giving us, “More of Cas on his knees, bowing to his Queen.” 😂

Full review to come, but just know y’all are not ready for EVERYTHING that happens in this book. So many plot twists, I think I have whiplash.

Original:
More of Cas on his knees, bowing to his Queen, please and thank you.
She-who-must-not-be-named
Note: If you've read the first two books but didn't like all the smut then maybe don't read this one, because judging by the previous books, this is definitely going to be wild (a possible Joining ceremony). I know and understand that opinions matter, but what's the point of giving it one star when you KNOW there will be a lot of smut? Just skip it if that's not what you want.

I keep clicking on this book to see if the release date magically gets preponed. See the desperation?

-----------------
OMG, I NEED THIS.
Mary S. R.
Who else says there will be a Joining. 👀

—★—

I appreciate how JLA understands that she’s left us all hanging off the cliff edge with that ending and intends to publish this in April 2021.

Y’all, just “hang” in there for six more months. (terrible pun absolutely intended fight me)

—★—

From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) ★★★★✯
A Kingdom of Flesh
Tani
Sep 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
UPDATE:

THERE'S A TITLE.

THERE'S AN EXPECTED PUBLICATION.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When the book that you're dying for has:

NO TITLE

NO COVER

NO PUBLICATION DATE

Nicole
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2021, romance, fantasy, arc
From Blood and Ash: ★★★★
A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire: ★★★

The Crown of Gilded Bones was one of my most anticipated books this year. These books are like junk food for me. High quality? No. But very enjoyable. And sometimes that’s all we need. The first book was tons of fun. I had a few issues with the second book but I still enjoyed it anyway. However, this installment simply wasn’t as good as the first two.

The book continues directly from the cliffhanger of AKOFAF and the first chapters (which w
Becky Osborne
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I would first like to thank Jen and Steph for sending me this ARC and for being a part of JLA Reviewers.

Spoiler free review

When I started this book, I knew a lot of things were going to happen, it begins straight from where the last book ended and so much stuff had already gone down. What I did not expect was that my jaw would be dropping with the first four chapters. I haven’t read a book in a while where at the beginning something major happened in the beginning chapters, it was a nice change
Lia Carstairs
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod

why do i feel like crying??? thats a lie, i am crying

AND NOW TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR FOR BOOK 4??? NO NO NO NO NO😭😭😭

RTC

Pre-read Review:

Nov. 30, 2020:

JLA JUST UPDATED THE NEW COVER!!!!

And the blurb . . . it freaks me out I'm so scared.😩

Nov. 18, 2020:

Bow Before Your Queen Or Bleed Before Her...

(@alrun.art)

If possible, I want the book even more than I did before—just . . . that cover.🥺😍
153 days left, but hey who's counting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sep.16, 2020:
I
❀ Rose ❀
Feb 28, 2021 marked it as to-read
I just realized that this is already out. Half my goodreads feed shows people reading this💀 y’all were really just waiting for release day weren’t you😂
——
So I just read a teaser that’s on the author’s page. In it, the character are talking about FOURSOMES...
Mrs. Jenny, can we NOT please😃 I thought the threesome talk was traumatizing enough as it is🥲
——
Ok but I just realized that this is going to come out in the middle of Ramadan FWNTKDNFKSNFKE
——-
Really liked the first book, really hated the sec
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
I just realised this is coming out TOMORROWWW. I’m not readyyyyaksjskfjfldfgl. 🙈 Everyone’s going to be ALL OVER IT. I don’t think GR is ready either. 💣💥 Then a few days after that, Shadow & Bone adaptation on Netflix. AAHHHH FINALLYYY!!! 😭🖤

I’m sure we agree that we need this more than our next breath, but in the meantime CHECK THIS OUT: The Bridge Kingdom. Because I guarantee it’s the next best thing.

Though don’t expect much from the romance cause asking for one that’s on par with Hawke & Poppy
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I wish I could shout about what happened at the end of this book because SO MUCH IS GOING ON, but I will just say I’m so freaking excited for everyone to read TCOGB. It’s another fantastic installment in this fantasy romance series that I just can’t get enough of! We learn more about Poppy, her powers, Cas’ family, the Ascended, the war between the two kingdoms, the gods.... there's A Lot. And in the midst of this is our favorite power couple who are now married(!!!) and being all cute and hot a ...more
AJ
Sep 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
I’d sell a kidney to have this book in my hands already! Casteel, Poppy, Kieran— I need more of them NOW! 😭
Drey
Mar 27, 2021 marked it as to-read
Factory resetting my tbr and to download this ...

From Blood and Ash ➟ 5 Stars
A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire ➟ 5 Stars
The Crown of Gilded Bones ➟ 5 Stars *fight me*
Melanie
1.) From Blood and Ash ★★★★
2.) A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire ★★★

the way book two ended tho...

Blog | Instagram | Youtube | Ko-fi | Spotify | Twitch
✩ Yaz ✩
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-releases
FIVE STARS ⭐️!!

This will be spoiler-free so I've got you!

So yeah.. let's talk about The Crown of Gilded Bones, it's the third installment in the Blood and Ash series.

What the hell was that Jennifee Lynn Armentrout?

It started with a bomb
It ended with a nuclear explosion

This book was more intense than its predecessors. It was such a thrilling experience.

More political intrigue
More world-building
More romance (10x times more)
More characters
More locations
More action
More secrets
More PLOT-TWISTS

The p
Alicia Leger
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just finished book 2 and I already need book 3!! I’m also okay with keeping Kieran where he is 😂😂. Sorry but 3 is a crowd. 🤷🏻‍♀️
• Lindsey Dahling •
Oct 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Hello. One ticket for The Joining, pleaseandthankyou.
Phuong ✯
One thing for sure, if you didn't enjoy A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire , you will sure as hell not enjoy A Crown of Gilded Bones , because it's as slow-paced with a lot of info dumping again. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Personally, I thought the book started out strong, right where the second book left off. I would say until chapter 10 it's pretty well paced after that it started to drop and has the same vibes of AKOFAF with not much happening tbh, just Poppy and Casteel going from one place to the next one and ta
Marissa
Sep 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
Update, 09.30.2020: We've got a name and a (tentative) release date. Gilded bones? Color me intrigued

Have I ever wanted to read a book more??? I just know they're going to do the Joining and I'm 《 Here For It 》
masha
Sep 05, 2020 is currently reading it
You bet I'm going to read this stupid trash. ...more
Madison
Sep 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
Personally, I just want Cas and poppy. I’m not a fan of poly relationships at all :///
becky ☾
Thank you so much to Social Butterflies for giving me a chance to read this in exchange for an honest review.

Another confession: Casteel just took my heart away 💖

___________________

I have to say, I am the most luckiest people on the planet to actually read this book. Like, when I asked if I was able to get an ARC copy of this book, I had so many doubts. Who wouldn't? We're talking about THE Blood and Ash series book number 3 here (minus the short book of Hawke aka Casteel's POV at the Red Pearl
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala [on semi-hiatus cuz exams suck]
Update: I have decided that I won't READ this book until all the books are out or at least the next one because well, I loved the first, didn't like the second one (because literally nothing happens till end) and although I enjoyed the first three chapters, this book is giving me the vibes like that of the second book and it was confirmed by few of my friend reviews. I know I should judge a book by reading it myself but still...

I liked both the gifs that's why I used both of them😅

________
Update
Charlize 💛
Sep 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
We knows this is going to singlehandedly be the best book of 2021 👁👄👁 Queen Poppy is coming for our necks ✨

Edit (11/23/2020): LOOK AT THAT COVERR. Bow down to the Queen and King of Atlantia because they’re about to stomp on our hearts 🥵
alluring B ❄︎
Sep 30, 2020 is currently reading it
1 month away and i don’t remember a single shit about its world building 😭
ascended descended atlantian antarctic who?? i don’t want to do a reread bc i know i’ll enjoy them less the sec round but fck it i guess i’ll have to now ⚰️

********************
while we wait for April 2021 & manifest for no threesome in this sequel, please enjoy these gorgeous fan arts bcs i'm gagGING:

🤤 Hawke, obnoxious but cute

👑 Poppy, my G

🐺 Kierran, everybody’s bestie.
Credits: @_ellieoo_ on Twitter

#1 Fom Blood and A

• The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
  • Saga, Vol. 9
  • Saga, Vol. 4
  • Saga, Vol. 3
  • Bloom
  • On the Come Up
  • Borboleta (Paraíso #0.5)
  • Diga-me Adeus
  • Além das Consequências (Jogo Duplo #0,5)
  • Saga, Vol. 2
  • And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer
  • Legacy (Blackwater Pack, #3)
  • Team Hate (The Football Boys #1)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Blood and Ash (3 books)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)