Start by marking “RENEWAL: Your unexpected role in saving the planet” as Want to Read:
RENEWAL: Your unexpected role in saving the planet

RENEWAL: Your unexpected role in saving the planet

Is the human race conclusively set for self-annihilation? As futurists prophesize, are we only decades away from extinguishing the planet? Or are we capable of changing this trajectory because of what YOU start today?

Renewal is about how each one of us can:
a. Renew ourselves at a body-mind-spirit level
b. Renew our society and our environment and
c. Renew the systems we oper
Published June 4th 2020 by Notion Press

To ask other readers questions about RENEWAL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RENEWAL

Start your review of RENEWAL: Your unexpected role in saving the planet
Barbara Bamberger
Renewal: Your Unexpected Role in Saving the Planet
Sandeep Nath

Review by Barbara Bamberger Scott

“So all we need to do, to develop good habits, is to make a subconscious connection and find a replacement trigger. It is that simple.”

Sandeep Nath, author (Arrive At Success) and Inner Power Coach, has created an inspirational strategy for saving the world one mind at a time.

A small family group has lived abroad and returned to their native India; they have their differences, but are bound together b
Satabdi
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the book because of its unique title, Renewal. It turned out to be an insightful yet immensely practical guide to reboot one’s life with an eye towards preventing self-destruction.

The entire book is in the form of a discourse delivered by the charismatic Guru Pranachandra. This is a clever way to hook the interest of readers and keep them reading further.

The author uses simple language to deliver a powerful message with remarkable clarity and impact. Examples ar
Annabel Harz
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Renewal captures the global zeitgeist. Sandeep Nath states, “the cover of this book has my name on it, but I am not the author. I am the scribe for Guru Pranachandra, who is a manifestation of energy”. The index gives the impression that it is another self-help book that will save ourselves and our planet. It is all this, and much more.
The format is engaging: a narrative introduces the characters and their roles in each other’s lives before moving into a talk by Guru Pranachandra, in which the s

• Buried Alive
  • Anatomy of A Self-Indulgent Moon Gazer
  • A Wish For Jinnie
  • The Rebel Heiress and the Knight (Notorious Knights #1)
  • Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow
  • The Samurai Samba Vinci Way: How to Improve Your Executive Presence, Increase Trust and Lead Your Team at a World-Class Level
  • You Got This! An Action Plan to Calm Fear, Anxiety, Worry, and Stress
  • Creator's Image
  • Winning the Game of Work: Career Happiness and Success on Your Own Terms
  • Come Join the Murder
  • Death Remembered: A Sleuthing Club Mystery (Book 1)
  • Ruvi Rhino Lost Her "No": Set and Keep Boundaries! (EQ Explorers Series)
  • Masters and Beginners (The Order of the Twelve Tribes, #1)
  • The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law
  • Pinky Ponky Finds Magic
  • The House Party
  • Did You Say Pasghetti? Dusty and Danny Tackle Dyslexia
  • Summer Strawberries at Swallowtail Bay (Swallowtail Bay, Book 2)

News & Interviews