Start by marking “Dark Leopards MC: Tall, Dark & Dangerous” as Want to Read:
Dark Leopards MC: Tall, Dark & Dangerous

Dark Leopards MC: Tall, Dark & Dangerous

32 Authors have come together to give you an Anthology like never before!

From all walks of life, they came together. Shifters who liked living a bit on the wild side, riding their bikes, and taking care of business.

Eight chapters of the biggest, baddest cats spanning two states - Texas and Michigan - and the mates who love them.

But that love won't come without a cost becau
Published April 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dark Leopards MC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Leopards MC

Start your review of Dark Leopards MC: Tall, Dark & Dangerous
Rhonda
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay, this one took me awhile to read and with this many stories in one anthology, I can't do a review on every one. I started with Lynn Burke's story because she is one of my favorite authors. Her story just sort of blew me away. Loved the intensity of it and I loved how protective of his mate he was. Awesome story.

Darlene Tallman and Liberty Parker also wrote awesome stories with characters you won't soon forget.

There weren't any that I didn't like but there were some I loved more than others
Cris
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Will totally admit that I chose to read this book because of Liberty Parker, but found so many new and intriguing authors. The stories are great and fit together really well. My favorites were the North Texas Chapter and the West Texas Chapter, but all the stories were amazing . Quick little stories that blend well to make one fantastic book...great job ladies! I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Peggy Darrow
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the books, some are a little short, but OMG they are hot and epic and awesome, and HOLY COW these authors did a wonderful job of mixing the MC, the Shifters, and pretty kitteh's!! I adored this anthology and I can't wait to buy them in PB just so I have them both ways!! ...more
Teresa Lara
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this amazing beautiful broken intense emotional mc Anthology
Cant wait for more of these
Dana Busenbark
In this anthology about the Dark Leopards MC, we get to see a truly amazing group of men and women. Some of them are leopards, others are shifters of another flavor, and some are even human when it comes to mates. We start out following the group in North Texas, moving on to South Texas, East Texas and West Texas. After Texas was completed, the stories moved on to North, South, East, and West Michigan. Once we have met and heard the stories of the men, women, and their mates. We touched on topic ...more
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely freakin loved all of these insanely hot shifter stories!!! All of the men are part of the Dark Leopards MC and the women they fall head over heels in love with. All of these authors did amazing job with these stories and I enjoyed every story from some of my favorite authors such as Annelise Reynolds, Liberty Parker, and Darlene Tallman and new to me authors such as Kayce Kyle, Evan Grace to name a few. All of the authors brought something different to these amazing stories and I hi ...more
Sydney M Neblett
Transforming the darkness
I am still reading the rest of the stories and will continue to update my review as I go along.
This is a fantastic collection of stories, especially if shifters and mc romance are among your favorites. Each book stands alone and yet flows smoothly from the book before it. I will be checking out more books by each of these authors going forward.

Bonded in Blood
Save me from meddling
This story was quick and the perfect opening for the anthology. Shelbie is a little too f
Ruby Lynn
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While not all stories were my favorites, this is a fantastic charity anthology. It was awesome to see how the members of each chapter intertwined their stories, their characters. So many amazing reads, I can't wait to see what the individual authors do with the worlds they've created. A thrilling, exciting, fast-paced read worthy of a binge read. If you haven't heard of some of the authors, I guarantee you'll want to seek out some of their other work after this. ...more
Debbie Earley
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is absolutely amazing. It's pack full of amazing stories by authors I love and those who are new to me. I loved how it seemed that each story flowed from one to the other and I never felt like I was missing something. Action, love, brotherhood, banter this anthology has it all. I can't wait to see if any of these stories are extended in the future. ...more
Lauren
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I did not read the whole Anthology yet but the few authors I did read left me wanting more stories for them. I read some authors ive been reading for awhile and a couple new to me. Make sure you check out all the stories because I know I will!
Barbara
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an anthology. I can honestly say I believe there are storylines for every type of reader. I won’t say they were all 100% my cup of tea but I did enjoy reading them all (some more than others). I read books from authors I’ve previously read and found several new authors I am looking forward to reading more from.

This anthology is full of shifter/biker action and romance. I love MC and paranormal romances. Having 32 stories, spanning 8 MC chapters in two states gave me hours of MC/Paranormal r
Jenn the Readaholic
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m totally here for Evan Grace’s contribution to the anthology. Shifter books aren’t really my preferred reads, but if she wrote a shifter series, I’d happily read it. Slash/Dylan and Brenna were well-matched, lacking in OTT drama, and excellent. A man not looking for or even wanting a mate, Slash tried to fight the pull of Brenna a little bit, but he didn’t take too long to pull his head out of a dark place to claim his woman and mate. Brenna had a few shocks to work through, but Dylan wasn’t ...more
Phyllis Wolford
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a unique collection of short stories, that give the perspective of both men and women of the Dark Leopard MC, in their individual chapters.
It tells of both old and new love between the characters. it tells of the danger to their species, from both human and their kind.
In here it also shares some of the same struggle that we the people in the real world are dealing with. It is truly a nice way to bring awareness to these social injustices.
A truly great read for the lovers of the Paranorm
Kaila
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
amazing and sexy.. interesting and hott.. short but sweet.. it was so much fun.. these authors did an amazing job with these worlds. loved them!
Beth DiLoreto
Loved it

What an amazing book. Found some new authors to go check out. Hopefully some of the books here to be extended
M Robo
Apr 10, 2020 added it
Ok will review each book as I finish them

Book 1- disappointed, corny, mediocre, insta love, dialogue is decidedly corny and childish. If I didnt know better I'd say it was written by a romantic rose tinted glasses, teenager. Sex is lack lustre and uninspiring. Mentioned the mc but didnt engage in any mc activity other than H fucks a club girl before he meets his h.

If this is gonna be the quality of the whole book I won't be finishing n wasted my money!

Oh yeah n lux is 22 n the president??? Hone
JodyL
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read the East Texas MC grouping which started with Dawn Sullivan's book first. I love her books is why I started there.
In this section the stories are about the men introduced as part of the crew from story to story and the way they find their mates. The Lyoakan Wolves as well as coyotes are the enemy in this set.
These stories may be short but they come together perfectly and gives the reader the full view of the crew as a family. I loved it!
I plan on reading the South Texaa Chapt
Kari Hansen
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection manages to combine two genres that you don’t always see together and that is MCs and shifters. The stories may be shorter in length, but they all have compelling characters and unique storylines.

This is a great chance to read some stories by the authors you know and love and maybe find some new ones to follow.
Barb Shuler
My review is for: Shocking Destiny by L. Firminger

As a beta reader for this story I knew from the beginning that the entire story was going to change my mind (for a little bit) about MC stories.

I have to say it’s not a genre I read. But, this story was one I couldn’t say no to. It’s intriguing, entertaining and a helluva lot of fun. Kane and Kaitlyn are two opposites that are attracted to each other though they try to fight it. There are ups and downs and a few times I thought she was going to
Gucci 35
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes DLMC

First this Anthology is huge.. Eight Volumes, each a different Chapter of one MC based in Texas and Michigan. Texas Volume 3 was one of my favorite it, each story flowed from one story to the next. A few stories ended on a cliff hanger so I am hoping to get the end of those stories. Volume four from Texas was good and each author showed their individual writting styles. Volume 5 and 8 from the Michigan side were my some of favorite stories. Some stories stood out to me such as Anneliese
Matee
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Some of the stories were good but too many left you hanging and I'm sure will come out with a whole book for us to buy. Not happening for me folks. I am getting tired of pieces of books being written and then a bunch are put together . Write the whole book. If I like you as as author I'll buy it. Just glad it did not cost too much!!
Also what's up with doing a multiple book series and then all of a sudden they only go to Amazon????
Not every loyal reader owns a Kindle!!
I hate it when I have purch
Linda
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well worth the read and help pass those stay at home days!

Overall, this was a good anthology of stories complied. An interesting twist on the MC genre by having the clubs be shifters.
As with all anthologies, there are some storylines that are stronger or appeal more than others. I would suggest that if this would ever be a future project that some guidelines be laid out for all the authors so there is consistency within the stories. Undress before shifting or does the clothes magically disappear
Michelle Dups
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this anthology

Enjoyed this book. Some full stories, some that end in cliffhangers and some that were just too short they were so good. I loved all the books by the authors I know as I love their style of writing. There were a couple I didn't gel with but on the plus side I found new authors and have joined their Facebook groups. On the whole this was a great book and definitely recommend a read.
Tami czenkus
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will add to my review as I read the other stories in this anthology,
This Review is for Hacker's Lark by Xana Jordan
I have read every story Xana has written and I was SO happy to see her step out of her comfort zone to tackle a Shifter MC story.
I loved the uniqueness of the actual storyline and I was glad to see it wasn't you typical cookie cutter shifter OR MC story!! Looking forward to reading more in this anthology.
Carmen  Torres
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Black Leopards Anthology

This anthology is off the charts phenomenal. Each and every Author has written a fabulous addition to this Anthology. You will find yourselves reading until Dawn. Thank you for such a wonderful storylines. The characters are to die for. Appreciate this beautiful reads.
Cassie Ashford
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Holy smokes! This anthology packs the punches with each story. So many authors that I have never read before and now I feel on a frenzy to catch up on them!

These stories are interwoven together seamlessly and that is not an easy feat! Some stories are shorter than others and leave you begging for me because they are so good!
Heather Hungate-Brown
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This a very entertaining Anthology. I couldn't put it down. I loved all of the characters. It's full of action, sexy alphas and sassy female characters. I also discovered new authors. Can't wait to read more from these authors. It's also for a great cause. ...more
Brianna
*DNF* around 20%

I'm strictly marking this did not finish for now. Its been months since I picked up this anthology and I don't foresee myself still picking it up in near future. The stories I did read were amazing and I do hope to finish someday!
lisa jung
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Biker leopards

This anthology of mc romance book is all shifters. With some great author's writing some great books about hot cat shifters finding there mate and combating evil.

• Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Book Sales That Multiply: Targeting Your Ideal Reader With eBook Promotions, Paid Ads & More! (Marketing for Authors, #3)
  • Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)
  • How Your Book Sells Itself (Marketing for Authors, #1)
  • Mr. Moon's Big Move
  • The Cyborg Tinkerer (The Curious Case of the Cyborg Circus, #1)
  • Essence
  • The Savior's Champion (The Savior's Series, #1)
  • I am Mercy
  • She's Not Here
  • Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0, #7)
  • First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)
  • Twisted Steel
  • By a Thread
  • The Maze Runner Series  (The Maze Runner #1-4)
  • Crushed (Aces High MC - Tallahassee Book 1)
  • Say It Ain't So (SWAT Generation 2.0, #9)
  • Malory Towers Collection 2: Books 4-6 (Malory Towers Collections and Gift books)
I have been an avid reader for most of my life. When I was younger I used to sit and fill spiral notebooks full of stories. As I got older, I took the jobs needed for raising my boys as a single mom, until I met my now amazing husband. I have stopped working in the last three years and started promoting authors, then I blogged and reviewed for authors, which lead me down the path to writing and cr ...more

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...