Start by marking “I Know When You're Going To Die” as Want to Read:
I Know When You're Going To Die

I Know When You're Going To Die

Leonardo Cantrell is a painfully shy sixteen-year-old who cannot look people in the eye. One night while he’s volunteering at a homeless shelter, an old man forces eye contact and gives Leo the power to see Death.
His best, and only, friend—J.C. Rivera—thinks this new power is cool until Leo accidentally looks into J.C.’s eyes and “sees” his murder, a murder that will
Expected publication: February 25th 2020 by Michael J. Bowler, Author

To ask other readers questions about I Know When You're Going To Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know When You're Going To Die

Start your review of I Know When You're Going To Die
Lu
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, earc, in-english
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange of an honest review.

I know where you're going to die is a very peculiar and unique book. Leo, the main character, is terribly shy, he suffers from social anxiety. He's rich, lives in a beautiful house, his mother is a movie bigwig and he's surrounded by superficial and spoiled people, like his classmates. The only one who gets him, they really get and understand each other, is J.C., his best friend, more outgoing and fan of stylish and designed
Andrea
Rate:
Author: Michael J. Bowler
Publish Date: February 25, 2020
Series: N/A

Blog

Thank you so much to Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) and Michae J. Bowler for giving me an ARC of the author’s I Know When You’re Going To Die via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

What if you are given the power to know when people are going to die? What would you do? Leo is a shy, rich kid. Unlike his peers, he does not live a lavish life, and instead focuses on helping the poor and needy.
Michael Bowler
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Since I've spent so much time with these characters and crafting the plot surrounding them, how can I not love the story? Seriously, though, this is a fun book from the mystery/thriller perspective. But it also contains important themes about the value of friendship, selflessness, and the need to accept differences in others.
Sdmt
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Leo and J.C. are best friends--J.C. is Leo's only friend. While volunteering in a shelter, Leo encounters a homeless man that gives him a "gift" and immediately the old man dies. The terrifying gift given is the knowledge of the death date of any individual when Leo looks deeply into their eyes. What he see's in the eyes of his best friend strikes terror in his heart.
Melanie
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really enjoyable read

• Break Point: SAS: Who Dares Wins Host's Incredible True Story
  • All the King's Traitors (Highwings, #1)
  • Saint X
  • Spectacle (Spectacle, #1)
  • Behind Every Lie
  • The Daughter Claus
  • I'm Judging You: The Do-Better Manual
  • We, The Wildflowers
  • Half of a Yellow Sun
  • Harry Potter: A Journey Through Care of Magical Creatures (Harry Potter: A Journey Through, #4)
  • The Minuteman
Michael J. Bowler is an award-winning author who grew up in Northern California. He majored in English/Theatre at Santa Clara University, earned a master’s in film production from Loyola Marymount University, a teaching credential in English from LMU, and a master’s in Special Education from Cal State University Dominguez Hills. Michael taught high school in Hawthorne, California for many years, ...more